Monday 26 March 2012

MMM - Week 42

Morning all and welcome to week 42 at Make My Monday. This is our final week for our SPRING theme and we are giving you the challenge of creating something involving
NEW LIFE OR BEGINNINGS
Now this could be a number of things: Easter (New Life in the church), New Baby (human or animal - think lambs, chicks or bunnies), A New Life Together or even a New Home. Please make sure though that it follows our Spring theme.
Now take a look at what the DT have created for your viewing this week

Guest DT - Victoria
DSCF3674.JPG


Caz
 



Fliss
 


Suzi B
 



4 comments:

  1. I am bowled over by your wonderful samples this week ladies! Hope to get time to join in... Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm entering my Easter card :-) I super like the works of DT here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! It's Easter all over the place! The DT always does such a great job and Suzanne's card really caught my eye! Thanks for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in the Netherlands it's now 23:34 , but the collection is already closed. I had made a card for this challenge: http://creajacqueline.blogspot.com/2012/04/sarah-kay-goose.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.