Wednesday 4 July 2012

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - My Heart Pieces

We are so lucky this month as we have a lovely sponsor Priyanka, who is offering our winner three free digis - check out her designs by clicking the banner below



Priyanka also very generously provided the MMM dt with a selection of her digis to use for our challenges this month and I am happy to announce that my printer is now behaving it's self and I can use one of the designs - take a look



I used Promarkers to colour this lovely young lady but I'm hoping my skills with the Promarkers will greatly improve as the month goes on.

There's still time to take part in this month's Primary Colours challenge - for all the details a peep at all the wonderful dt cards please click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Jacqueline and your colouring looks great to me.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Fliss... lovely card
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O God breath taking LOL. Thank You Sooo Much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute digis, so whimsical and you've made a lovely card with it, totally doing it justice! Your colouring seems fab to me :) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and leaving such a lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring,a little stunner of a card. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.