Monday 3 December 2012

Favorite Flower

December - a new month, a new theme with weekly topics. Hello everyone this is Caz, it is my turn to choose the monthly theme and the weekly topics. There is a little of Christmas to look forward to, but because my birthday is on Christmas Day, let us not forget there are many folk who have a birthday in December. My theme for the month is POT POURRI - a mixture of topics. For our first week the Design Team would like to see a project which has on YOUR Favourite Flower. Remember, you can make any project you wish, as long as it fits in our general rules. Please check them out.  The Design Team have provided some fabulous examples of their individual Favourite Flowers, I hope you like this challenge and enjoy producing your project.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely theme this month Caz and fab DT cards:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous DT inspiration - Thank you for the opportunity to enter your challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it - missed the post - the story of my life at tghe moment.  My card is here anyway just to show I did make one, albeit too late!!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.