Wednesday 24 April 2013

Midweek Motivation - Fancy Folds

Good morning all - how is the folding going - need some inspiration? Take a look at what I have made for you today



A folded piece of card stock with a few cuts - fold the cuts inside to create 'steps'


Stick this card inside another card - add some stamped images and voila! - the perfect pop up card






I have a very old tutorial over on my blog HERE which shows you how to cut your card stock to make a card like this.
I hope you have enjoyed today's card and I can't wait to see what you create - Jacqueline xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jacqueline this is amazing
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jacqueline... a wonderful card!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say you make it sound very easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Jacqueline. Very clever and a beautiful flower.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.