Monday 1 July 2013

Christmas in July

I know, I know I'm sure you're all thinking I'm pretty bonkers... But I'm a crazy organised crafter who starts a Christmas Club in July and people come along each month and make 8 cards, at the end of the 6 months everyone has 48 cards ready to post... so that's what inspired my first challenge - I hope you enjoy playing along and see the method in my madness if you make no more now until November - you at least have I less to make ...

Here's my card and the rest of the design team... we cant wait to visit your blog and see what festive creations you've come up with .....





3 comments:

  1. I guess we do need to start now if lots of seasonal cards are required - lots of interesting inspiration from the DT - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.