Wednesday 27 November 2013

Midweek Motivation - Contemporary Christmas

Hello again,

I hope you are all enjoying our theme this week - if you have entered already, then good luck - but if you haven't there is still plenty of time to join us here at Make My Monday.

So, I thought I would pop back with a little midweek motivation to keep you going ...


I have kept this one nice and simple - it only took about 15 minutes to make. Exactly what we need when we have a huge pile of christmas cards to make.

I hope you can come along and join us and don't forget to pop back on Sunday for our next set of winners.

Hugz, Jan xx



1 comment:

  1. This is really elegant Jan and love the touch of bling on the trees.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.