Monday 31 March 2014

One for the Boys

Hello there Make My Monday fans and welcome to our new challenge this week chosen by moi (Fliss) because I have quite a few male birthdays coming up in the next couple of months so my theme is:

One For The Boys

The Design Team have made some fabulous inspiration for you to feast your eyes on and you have loads of choice as it can be for any age and doesn't have to be card - just something for the men and boys in your life. Good luck!

Fliss

Rosie x













3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous challenge Fliss! Cards (or for that matter anything for boys) is a little tricky area for me as I believe it should be sans flowers, butterflies and too much glitter. It should have masculine colours and at the same time should be artsy crafty enough to appeal to the boy. I am entering my take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge! Thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very timely for me too Fliss! Thanks as always ladies for the fabulous inspiration. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.